Sunday, October 16, 2011

Love is kinda crazy with a spooky little....sign

My co-worker and I had a conversation about funny nicknames that you call your family members.  My dear little sister is affectionately nicknamed "Scary," so Halloween is a perfect time to show the love, so to speak.  If you look past the glaringly horrible photography skills of mine, you can catch a glimpse of the letters I'm painting to add to a black feather wreath.  Now, all I have to do is find a black feather wreath.

Now, a sign fitting for my parent's cat, Spooky. 

I should say that he is more commonly known as Killer, or simply Black Cat.  My family members have never been cat people until this cunning little creature strolled in through the doggy door...and never left.  Kinda fitting that he showed up in late October, and fits in nicely with the Halloween decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment